The Project is structured into the following work-packages and activities:
WP1 Project Management and Coordination (lead: AT)
- A1.1 Overall management and coordination of the Project
- A1.2 Financial reporting and activity reporting
- A1.3 Detailed planning of project activities
- A1.4 Management of communication (project partners and the Commission)
- A1.5 Project quality monitoring and risk management
WP2 Business Analysis and Solution Design for LRI Requests/Responses (combined lead: AT + EE)
- A2.1 Business Analysis and mapping of the LRI Requests to national LRs
- A2.2 Analysis of the aspects of interconnections (organisational, legal, contractual, tax and financial issues)
- A2.3 Design of architecture and specification of national LRI components.
WP3 Development, Test and Deployment of national components for LRI Requests/Responses (combined lead: AT + EE)
- A3.1 Development of the national LRI component.
- A3.2 Testing of the national LRI components and readiness of the connection.
- A3.3 Deployment of the LRI connection to the e-Justice portal.
WP4 Adaption of the national Authentication Portal for court professionals (combined lead AT + EE)
- A4.1 Analysis of SAML flow between LRI at the e-Justice Portal and the national Authentication Portal.
- A4.2 Design of LRI adaptions in the national Authentication Portal.
- A4.3 Development, testing and deployment of the LRI adaptions in the national Authentication Portal
WP 5 Publicity and dissemination of deliverables (lead: EE)
- A5.1 Management of project publicity
- A5.2 Promotion of deliverables