Time: 6 - 7 October 2021
Place: online / physical location:
- Online link will be provided to all the registered participants
- the conference location in Madrid, Spain: Colegio de Registradores, Calle de Alcalá 540, Madrid
Free of Charge. Please fill in the online registration form.
The conference is organised by the project “LRI MS Connection 2” (LRI 2) with the aim to present the current state of play of the interconnection of Land Registers with the central LRI service at the European e-Justice Portal. The conference will especially focus on the challenges to unify the diverse land register queries and data.
- Digitalisation of Justice in the EU – Communication from 2nd December 2020: Impacts on Interconnection of Registers
- LRI Member State Connection 2: State of Play
- National Land Registers – New Developments
- IMOLA III / ERLD • Interconnecting Judicial Registers – Challenges and Solution Proposals
- National Land Register and Cadastre Agencies and Associated Parties
- Ministries of Justice
- Professional land register user representative associations
- European Commission DC JUST
- European projects: BORIS, SEMPER, IMOLA III
- Academic circles
Important informtiaton for travelling:
All persons travelling to Spain must complete the Health Control Form associated with their trip.
When travelling by air, this can be done via the web at: www.spth.gob.es or the App: Spain Travel Health-SpTH (available for Android and iOS).
When travelling by sea, this can be done through the following link: spthm.puertos.es
After fulfilling the form, you will get a QR code which you will need to present both at the time of boarding and upon your arrival in Spain at the health controls.
For more information see the information about COVID-19 and travelling to Spain provided by the Spanish Ministry of Health. Also the section "Learn more about the new sanitary control process" or the FAQs.
Additional requirements: EU Digital COVID Certificate and other certificates
In case you come from a country/area considered at risk for COVID-19, you must present one of these documents:
- a certificate or document certifying vaccination
- an active infection diagnostic test (AIDT)
- a certificate or document certifying recovery from COVID-19.
Contact the organisers:
For questions please feel free to contact the organization team:
Manfred Buric (email@example.com)
Mathias Maurer (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Sebastian Leitner (email@example.com)
Francisco Javier Gimeno Chocarro (firstname.lastname@example.org)