On May 9 - 10, 2019 an international conference „Land Registers Interconnected“ was held in Tallinn, for discussing the possibilities and challenges of interconnecting land registers in Europe with the wider international circle of land register specialists, the notaries, the court authorities and experts of the field.
There were 50 conference delegates attending from 18 countries, who were keen to learn about the putcomes of the project "LRI MS Connection". With those who could not attend the conference in person we are happy to share the conference presentation slides and video recordings.
The presentation slides:
- Land Registers' Interconnection (LRI) - the Grand Picture.
- Envisioned Developments of the Central LRI Platform at the e-Justice portal.
- Services Developed within the Project "LRI MS Connection"
- LRI Search Functionalities and Lessons Learned.
- LRI User Authorisation. Findings and Solutions.
- Prospectives on the LRI Payment and Authorisation Solutions.
- Initiating prospective grant proposals.
- An Overall Vision for Public Service Development in Estonia.
- Overview and Interconnections of the Estonian State Information Systems and Registers: e-Land Register, e-Notary and others.
- Management of the Land Data and the E-Cadastre.
- E-Business Register.
- Discussion on the End-Users' views.
Also the video recordings of the conference will be published soon. Stay tuned!