We would like to inform you of the upcoming conference in Tallinn „Land Registers Interconnected“ It will be organised as a two-day event during May 9 - 10, 2019.
- Representatives of National Land Registries
- ELRA members
- Notaries, CNUE members
- Next round member states
- Public authorities and court officials
- E-goverment specialists
- Anyone interested – it is a public event!
The preliminary programme:
9 May 2019: Morning Session - Presentations
- Current situation on the Land Registers Interconnection
- Lessons learned within the project LRI MS Connection
- Expected developments of the central LRI
- Future perspectives for the Member States
- Available grants for next steps
9 May 2019: Afternoon session - Discussions
- Professional interest groups – users’ perspective
- Technical aspects revealed
- Building of the next grant proposals
10 May, 2019: Collaboration Opportunities
Discussions with interested delegations on the future collaboration possibilities.
Updates available in March:
The more detailed content and the schedule will be further specified during March 2019.
Online registration will follow soon at lri-ms.eu.
Participation is free of charge.